Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Story!! Me! Me! .... by Tofu

Oh great oh great I get to tell my own story is this for real is this for real do you mean it I am so excited oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! *pant pant pant*


I mean it this is so cool when can I start when can I start what should I say oh I am stuttering *pant pant pant* ok ok punctuation you need punctuation ok ok I can do this I can do this it is so cool I get to tell my own story oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! *pant pant lick paw pant*


*Deep Breath*


*Lick paws*


*Smell Pickles's butt*


Ok, now I feel better.. Hi there! My name is Tofu! I am a two year old french bulldog. I look a bit like a boston terrier though, and I have seen my own image in the mirror, and boy! I got scared!


I was born at this pet farm somwhere local west, and at four months old I left mommy with a man who seemed to like me very much. But he seemed very troubled by me in the two days when I was at his home. I was good, and I don't really know what was wrong.


On the third day, Man took me to a small shop with many other dogs, and left me there, in a little glass room. I had to eat, urine and defecate on the same place. I couldn't play with the other dogs as I was never let out. I was always hungry. And lonely.


After what seemed like forever, in reality four months, another Man walked in and looked at me for a long time. He seemed like he had a ball hidden in his pockets somewhere, I like him! Three weeks later, he came with the previous Man and took me home. I was let out of the little glass room! As the new Man held me, his fingers ran over my protuding rib cage, and stroking my head. I didn't know what to make out of it and was frightened of everything.


I was given a long bath and they stuffed stuff into my ears, and they came out all black, gooey and smelly. For the first time, I felt clean and refreshed! A grumpy brindle sat in the corner, watching me all the time. I wanna play I wanna play I wanna play! Oh where's the ball where's the ball what do you mean you do not like to play balls do you even know what a ball means??? Where is the ball where is the ball there must be a ball oh oh oh! I am hungry. New Man and Woman fed me with the food that previous Man provided. It was dry, it was fishy but I was so hungry!! From then on, I never had to starve again. Well, I wished I could eat every hour.


Within three months, I started to itch and grew many pimples. Whenever I scratched myself, tufts of fur just flew off my body. Amazing feat! Brindle Grumpy can never manage that! It was cool but horribly itchy.


Man and Woman brought me to other man and woman and put me on metal tables, to let them run through my fur, put light in my mouth and eyes and harrass me with needles. I get treats everyday after that but they taste bitter and get shoved into my mouth whenever I try to spit them out. I have less pimples and fur flyaways when I get the treats but whenever they are finished, I get more pimples and fur flyaways.


This continued for a while until one day, as I stare down my food bowl, there were no more dry fishy stuff. It was soft, warm REAL food. Did I mention they tasted like heaven? Brindle Grumpy loved them too, and said the change in food was to make us better. No more pimples? Cool! No more fur flyaway feats? Awwwwww.


Within one month of feeding home cooked food, Man and Woman were very happy. Well, it was not a miracle situation where me and Brindle Grumpy were fully recovered from our ailments. However, it was clear how REAL food affect our overall well being. Did I mention it taste like heaven? One good way of knowing if what went in was good, is to observe how it looks when it comes out.


Our stool became less bulky, and less smelly (note: that does not mean it became nice enough for humans to sniff at). Our urine went from dark yellow to clear. For Brindle not-so-Grumpy-now, it was more of a light yellow, due to her long term reliance on medicated shampoo, it is still chemicals entering into her system. We needed to drink less water, because of how well hydrated REAL food is. Dogs that get too thirsty are not healthy and risk bloating if we overdrink to overcome the thirst. I stopped dropping fur in clumps, and Brindle's toxic fart bombs just became less fatal. I can't stand the stink myself sometimes T_T


So this is my story, and Doggiestyle Bento's story. Woman wants to share her love to all canine friends out there. I hope she cooks more so that I don't have to share. Did I mention it taste like heaven? Oh boy oh boy I told my story where is the ball where is the ball I am ready where is the ball??









No comments:

Post a Comment